African Black Soap
Facial/Body Bar • All Skin Types/Sensitive • No Scent • All Natural
African Black Soap has been used for centuries by the Ghanaians.
African Black Soap is known to moisturize, soften and smooth the skin leaving a natural, healthy glow. It clears blemishes, combats oily skin, evens out the complexion, and alleviates acne. Black African Soap is the perfect remedy for treating skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis. It's ideal for all skin types.
It contains a good source of Vitamins A and E as well as iron.Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps your skin and hair retains its health and moisture. Vitamin A keeps your skin young and fights wrinkles and spots.Iron also strengthens your skin and hair.
Ways African Black Soap Benefits the Skin
- Protects Against Photo Aging - Antioxidants in black soap protect the skin from free radical damage, which is a cause of premature skin aging, wrinkles and facial lines.
- Improves Skin Tone - Black soap firms and tones skin and improves skin texture, for more supple and glowing skin.
- Fades Skin Discolorations - Black soap helps even out and fade brown spots and discolorations.
- Reduces Inflammation and Skin Irritations - Black soap helps reduce inflammation and skin irritations. It is soothing on dry and irritated skin, relieving dry patches, rashes and red areas.
- Helps to Heal Problem Skin - It eases the symptoms of skin conditions like acne. Users have said that black soap helps lessen, treat and clear acne, gets rid of blackheads, psoriasis and eczema.
- Has Deep Cleansing Action - Black soap has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and is great for deep pore cleansing. It also is effective at removing makeup because of the oils and butters.
- It Alleviates Razor Bumps - It is often used by men during shaving because of the high shea butter content, which protects the skin.
- It's an Effective Exfoliant - The ashes in black soap provide exfoliating properties to remove dead skin cells and thereby improve fine lines, soften and rejuvenate rough skin.
Raw Essence Soaps are handmade in small batches and all soaps are hand-cut, cured, and hand-wrapped; so shapes, colors, and sizes will vary.
Each bar will weigh approximately 6 ounces.
Care: Handmade soap will last longer if kept dry between uses. Please use a draining soap dish and keep it away from direct streams of water.