Baby Bottoms Cream
Raw Essence Natural Soaps & Bath Co.’s Baby Butt Cream does not contain any artificial ingredients. This is hand blended and made fresh to order using the finest organic ingredients. **This cream is Petroleum Free. ** Our Baby Butt Cream will soothe the baby's irritated skin while adding herbal benefits to condition the skin. Clear up diaper rash quickly, safely, and naturally. This formula is safe for use with cloth diapers and the ingredients have been selected with love and care to provide the best care for your baby's oh-so-delicate skin. Use it to clear up diaper rash or as a preventative, as often as necessary. Feel good about what you're putting on your baby's bottom!
Suggested steps to treat diaper rash:
- Keep the diaper area as clean as possible.
- Change your little one often (every 2 hours or less)
- If you use cloth diapers, switch to disposable, and if you use disposable, switch to cloth temporarily to investigate potential cause
- Clean the diaper area with plain clean water (not wipes and no soap!)
- Don’t wipe or rub the area clean, instead dab, blot, rinse, etc. This also reduces your little ones pain.
- Let the area dry before you apply anything to it.
- Massage Baby Butt Cream onto the area with soft fingertips until it is mostly absorbed
Size: 2 ounces
INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Zinc Oxide, Tea Tree Oil
Shea Butter - contains the fat soluble vitamins A and E and is soothing to the skin; it helps protect skin from drying out since it contains five essential fatty acids
Coconut Oil - used as a moisturizer and it is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal
Beeswax - it provides a protective barrier for the skin and helps hold the other ingredients to the skin so they can be effective
Zinc Oxide - it coats the skin and makes it waterproof to prevent further irritation. (The non-nano formula I use not absorb into the skin)Tea Tree Oil - it is used topically as a local antiseptic for cuts and abrasion