Activated Charcoal Toothpaste (Whitening)
NOW AVAILABLE IN A 2 OUNCE JAR - THAT'S 100% MORE!!!!
Activated Charcoal Toothpaste is handcrafted using only the most natural ingredients which have been chosen for their therapeutic benefits.
A natural alternative to promote healthy teeth and gums without toxic the ingredients used in store brands. Contains no synthetic additives, preservatives, foaming agents, fluoride, artificial colors or flavors. Uniquely formulated to clean and safely polish teeth, improve gum health and freshen breath.
INGREDIENTS: activated black charcoal, bentonite clay, extra virgin unrefined coconut oil, essential oil(cinnamon powder for cinnamon flavor or peppermint oil for peppermint flavor).
HOW IT WORKS:
Organic Coconut Oil: The Lauric Acid in coconut oil helps to rid your mouth of bacteria. Coconut Oil helps to whiten teeth, improve bad breath and prevent tooth decay, as well as improve gum health.
Bentonite Clay: binds with and absorbs toxins, heavy metals, harmful bacteria, and pesticides, while also depositing calcium.
Activated Charcoal: a wonderful natural detoxifier! “Activated” means that it has been treated with oxygen so that it becomes porous. This activation process allows the charcoal to adhere toxins. Activated Charcoal is one of the safest ways to whiten teeth and deodorize the mouth. Activated Charcoal is a highly absorbent substance. Although it temporarily makes the mouth look black, it pulls toxins from the mouth and removes stains. ALL of the black washes away and noticeably whitens teeth. Activated Charcoal can also change the pH and health of the mouth and therefore is effective in preventing cavities and killing the bad bacteria present in tooth decay and gingivitis.
Peppermint oil, due to its antiseptic properties, is very useful in dental care. It eliminates bad breath and helps teeth and gums stay healthy. Peppermint Essential Oil also makes the toothpaste taste like toothpaste.
***PLEASE NOTE: This product is made with Coconut Oil, so if toothpaste is exposed to heat, and becomes too liquid, no worries...just pop it in the fridge for 10 minutes then remove.